CINCH tools and teaching techniques
The CINCH teaching tools and advanced educational techniques are:
- state-of the art 3D virtual reality NRC laboratory (VR-LAB)
- Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs), https://www.pok.polimi.it/
- CINCH MOODLE, e-learning platform for Nuclear Chemistry, https://moodle.cinch-project.eu
- RoboLab remote operated robotic experiments, https://nucwik.com/exercises/robolab
- Interactive Screen Experiments (ISE)
- NucWik database of teaching materials, https://nucwik.com
- Flipped Classroom concept, providing improved interaction between teachers and students
- Hands-on-training courses (HoT) in “real” radiochemistry laboratories across Europe
- CINCH Vocational Education and Training (VET) e-shop offering, presenting and organising all types of NRC courses, https://eshop.cinch-project.eu
- High School Teaching Package, Summer Schools for high school students, Teach the Teacher package, Lab on Tour toolkit and many others for expanding nuclear awareness.
All these tools and educational techniques will be wrapped-up in the CINCH Hub – a user-friendly and easy-to-navigate single point of access.