Hands on Training in Nuclear Chemistry II
The course will take place at the Czech Technical University in Prague, laboratories and lecture rooms of the Department of Nuclear Chemistry (Břehová 7, 11519 Prague, Czech Republic) in January 6-14, 2016.
The course will run in two parts – theoretical part with lectures summarizing fundamental theoretical knowledge of principles and concepts in nuclear chemistry necessary for understanding the processes and methods in radiochemistry in January 6-8, and the second part – hands-on training focused on the work with open ionising radiation sources, behaviour in the radiochemistry lab and basic NRC principles. Presentations in the theoretical part will become available via SlidesLive technology on CINCH Moodle platform.
Information about this course is also available in the Course brochure.
How to apply?
Download and send the filled-in application form to Štěpánka Maliňáková (malinakova(a)fjfi.cvut.cz).
After the application deadline in November 30, 2015 - DEADLINE EXTENDED TILL DECEMBER 10, 2015, successful applicants will be informed.
- No course fee will be charged to the participants and a small budget exists to support limited number of participants.
- Accommodation in simple double rooms at CTU campus will be available for free, check the appropriate option in the application form.
- Only a limited number of participants can be accepted. Admission will be based on the evaluation of CVs and Motivation Letters included in the Application form.
- All teaching will be in English.
- All participants have to agree that multimedia materials (photos, videos, measurement protocols etc.) created during the course could be used for educational purposes on the public CINCH Moodle platform.
(Will be announced.)