Czech Chemical Society, Ioannes Marcus Marci Spectroscopic Society and Czech Technical University in Prague are pleased to announce
RadChem 2018 – 18th Radiochemical Conference
13 – 18 May 2018, Marianske Lazne, Czech Republic
RadChem 2018 is organised on behalf of the Division of Nuclear- and Radiochemistry of the European Association for Chemical and Molecular Sciences
RadChem 2018 will cover most topics of the former meetings of this series. Papers are invited from all the fields of nuclear- and radiochemistry addressing particularly the following topics
• Radionuclides in the Environment, Radioecology
• Nuclear Analytical Methods
• Chemistry of Actinide and Trans-actinide Elements
• Radiation Chemistry
• Production and Application of Radionuclides
• Separation Methods, Speciation
• Chemistry of Nuclear Fuel Cycle, Radiochemical Problems in Nuclear Waste Management
• Radiopharmaceutical Chemistry, Labelled Compounds
However, the submitted contributions need not be limited to the enumerated topics.
As usually, Equipment and Services Exhibition will be organised in parallel to RadChem 2018.
Further information will be distributed together with the Call for Abstracts in October 2017. In the meantime, please check our website www.radchem.cz for updates or keep updated by installing the RadChem App (Android only) from play.google.com/store/apps/details.
Call for Abstracts: October 2017
Abstracts Submission: 31 January 2018
Authors Notification: February 2018
Hotel Reservation: February/March 2018
Early registration: 19 March 2018
Advance Programme: April 2018
Full Papers: 13 May 2018 (at the on-site registration)
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Marianske Lazne!